Disclaimer: I bought this box! Support your small businesses!
Products: Full of wonderful indie/handmade items made by crafter’s who love the places where magic lies.
We believe that NO Fandom Should be Left Behind. So each month we pack our boxes filled with multiple Fandoms just for you.
Each Box features a different Fandom Theme from Pop-culture, Books, TV & Movies! We work with small shops to bring your favorite Fandom worlds to life!
Ships To: USA and international
Contents: I got the September Corsets & Daggers box! Inside was:
* Downton Abbey tea towels (2) – EricMcCarthyArt (EP: $20)
* Outlander Tote – MarsSketch (EP: $15)
* Trading Card – Saraschrockart (EP: $2)
* Penny Dreadful Earrings – Elissajdesigns (EP: $9)
* Capturing The Devil Bookmark – KnightmaresandDaydreams (EP: $4)
* Pride and Prejudice Pin Hoop – Melissa’s Handmade Creations (EP: $10)
* The Girl in the Steel Corset pin – Ironandinkdesigns (EP: $10)
* Dorien Grey Candle – EnchantedFandom (EP: $8)
* Recipe Card – Enchanted Fandom (EP: $2)
Estimated Total of Box: $80
Verdict: I thought this was an amazing box and now I’m in the Capturing the Devil mood! I especially loved the bookmark and pin. The tea towels are cool too and now I wanna watch Downton Abbey. The outlander Tote will make a cool present for someone as will the earrings (allergies, sorry!). Definitely sub to Enchanted Fandom!